Your brighter skin awaits.
Starting at $150
Peel Away Imperfections With Chemical Peels At Skin Esteem.
Don’t you wish you could just “peel” away skin imperfections and the signs of aging to reveal a glowing complexion? In some cases, you can! There are a variety of chemical peels available that have shown promise in diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, and even acne. Chemical peel solutions can often be customized to suit your unique skin structure and to address your specific concerns, making this treatment a great option for people of all skin types and tones in Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati, and beyond.
Botox Before & After Gallery
How do chemical peels work to improve my skin?To put it simply, chemical peels remove the superficial outer layers of your skin to bring newer, healthier-looking skin underneath to the surface. A chemical solution containing varying ingredients is applied, which then works to peel away damaged, dull layers of skin at different depths depending on your needs. As that outer skin is exfoliated, imperfections are reduced and signs of aging (like lines and wrinkles) are smoothed away to help make way for a glowing complexion.
Am I a candidate for a chemical peel in Northern Kentucky?If you’re an adult in generally good health who longs for a brighter, more refreshed appearance without having to undergo more invasive measures, then a chemical peel may be just the ticket for you. People who get regular peels are often concerned with the following skin conditions:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Acne & acne scarring
- Melasma & other forms of hyperpigmentation
- Enlarged pores
- Rough skin texture
- Dull skin appearance
What are the different types of chemical peels offered?
At Skin Esteem, we utilize the following trusted peel methods:
- VI Peel – a medical-grade chemical peel used to address acne, acne scarring, fine lines/wrinkles, sun damage, dark spots, melasma, and enlarged pores. This peel goes deeper than a lot of other peels on the market for more impactful results.
- CO2 Carboxy Lifting Gel Mask –an innovative gel-mask treatment that is gentle enough to apply even on eyelids and under the eyes. It improves radiance after application by conditioning skin with intense hydration and boosting moisture retention.
- The “No Peel” BioRePeel – ideal for those who want an innovative exfoliator that doesn’t stress the skin but revitalizes it instead. Dead skin cells are efficiently exfoliated away to provide a fresh, youthful appearance. In addition, the innovative revitalizing formula of this peel helps fight against acne and can eliminate blackheads.
- Sublime CO2 Carboxy Facial – offers multiple advantages by combining the “No Peel” BioRePeel and the CO2 Carboxy Lifting Gel Mask along with a dermaplaning treatment for maximum results. This is a great option if you’re torn on which peel will benefit you the most.
Our skin experts will go over all the details of these peels at your consultation to help you determine which one best meets your individual beauty goals.
What’s it like getting a chemical peel?
This a common question for our first timers, so here’s how it works: First, we’ll thoroughly cleanse your skin to get rid of any remnants of dirt or oil that may be there without you even knowing it. After that, we apply the peel solution that’s decided upon before your treatment that best suits your skin type and personal aesthetic goals. While the solution works its magic, you might feel some tingling or experience a bit of numbness depending on the solution that’s used. After it’s had some time to take its intended effect, the solution is then washed off.
With many peel formulas, your skin will generally peel over about three days following your treatment.
Do chemical peels hurt, and are there any side effects?
Any discomfort from a chemical peel is usually very minimal and tolerated well. For several days after the peel, your skin will likely appear red or flushed (like a mild sunburn). We recommend you apply sunscreen regularly in the days and weeks after your peel. Trust us on that one!
What results can I expect from my chemical peel?
Once all that dull, lackluster skin is peeled away over the course of a few days after treatment, you’ll likely enjoy a younger-looking, more glowing complexion that lasts for approximately two to six months, depending on the specific peel you choose.
Where can I get a chemical peel in Northern Kentucky and the Cincinnati area?
Consider Skin Esteem your area experts on all things chemical peel. We invite you to learn more about the peels we offer and the phenomenal benefits they can provide. Call us at (859) 287-4777 to schedule your consultation today and be on your way to an alluring complexion tomorrow!