Welcome to Skin Esteem Institute
– a Center for Excellence in injectables training!
Skin Esteem Institute was established by Master Injector Jennifer Bleser, RN, BSN, MSN, APRN, CRNA, (aka Injector Jen). As an advanced practice nurse in Kentucky for more than 20 years and owner/injector at Skin Esteem, LLC since 2018. Jen is known as one of the top injectors in the Midwest and now trainer for top pharmaceutical companies through Skin Esteem Institute.
The idea for Skin Esteem Institute came about as Jen recognized a crucial need for change in the industry for quality training availability. When she first made the leap from anesthesia to cosmetic treatments, she quickly realized how little was being taught about injectables. Training opportunities were often minimal and lacked a comprehensive approach, teaching only the basics of injecting and providing the bare minimum in hands-on experience.
Jen set out on a mission to change that by making a commitment to advance safe, results-driven practices among other providers who aspire to offer this popular aesthetic service and help set them on a path of true success. After all, the art of injecting is so much more than putting a needle in someone’s skin. Starting a business entails everything from legalities to social media to dealing with overhead, return on investment, being prepared to address adverse reactions, and so much more. There are many moving parts, and Jen wanted to fill the gap between treating a patient and running a business by integrated all educational aspects through her injectables training courses.
Skin Esteem Institute is all about navigating the industry and elevating it as a whole with providers who focus on safety as well as results while essentially building an aesthetic empire. If you’re ready to blaze your trail and make a name for yourself as an injector, then Skin Esteem Institute is the ideal place to start your beautiful journey!
How is training carried out?
Our basic 3-step approach for Skin Esteem Institute training seminars is as follows:
- Didactic Instruction – We will dive into the science and explain how and why precise injecting techniques are so crucial.
- Observe Injections – Jen will inject her model while participants observe. During which she will thoroughly explain each step and articulate what should be taking place.
- Hands-On Training – You will get to apply what you’ve learned and personally inject your model. Jen will closely supervise for safety, answering any questions and guiding you through the entire process.
What is covered in training?
Skin Esteem Institute features two areas of training to serve injectors at different stages in their careers – Beginner and Advanced. Both trainings focus on the use of neurotoxins and dermal fillers to produce beautiful outcomes while focusing on safety first and foremost.
Beginner Injector Training covers the following:
- Needle handling and injector instrument skills
- Full facial didactic training
- How to reconstitute your neurotoxin with dilution instructions and ratios
- Safety protocols and common adverse reactions
- Neurotoxin injections on the forehead, frown lines, and crow’s feet
- Lip, cheek, and nasolabial filler training
We will supply the product for you to inject during training only. You will not be able to take the product with you. We will also provide a model for your training. The cost for the Beginner Injector Training course is $3,500 per injector.
Advanced Injector Training covers the following:
- Advanced cannula technique
- Jaw contouring
- Tear trough
- Using multiple injection techniques for pan facial correction and rejuvenation
- Injector Jen’s specialized lip technique
We will supply the product for you to inject during training only. You will not be able to take the product with you. We will also provide a model for your training. The cost for the Advanced Injector Training course is $4,500 per injector.
Cadaver Course covers the following:
- Dissect all areas of the face where we place our neurotoxins, fillers, and biostimulators
- Learn tips and tricks on why placing toxins and fillers in certain areas is beneficial
- Learn new ways of injecting while also identifying important anatomical landmarks
- Become a more safe, efficient and effective provider and gain confidence
This course is 4 injectors to 1 head ratio. The cost for the Cadaver Course is $3,500 if you have not attended one of our other trainings. If you have attended one of our other trainings, the cost for the Cadaver Course is $3,000.
Who is eligible for training at Skin Esteem Institute?
RNs, CRNAs, MDs, DOs, DMDs, PAs, and NPs who are licensed in the state of Kentucky or another Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) state are eligible to attend all classes and inject during the session. If you’re licensed in a non-NLC state, you can still attend but are not eligible to inject. For those in non-NCL states, arrangements may be made for Jen to conduct training at your location if applicable. Anyone is eligible for Shadow Days (limited capacity).
When and where does training take place?
Skin Esteem Institute trainings take place on select Fridays from 9AM to 4PM at our state-of-the-art facility located at 20 North Grand Ave., Suite #200, Fort Thomas, KY. However, Jen can make arrangements to come to you for training if you are licensed in a non-NLC state. Additional fees may apply.
Payment, Cancellation, & Refunds
A deposit of 50% is required for each injector seminar and is due upon registering for the training. This deposit holds your spot as participants are limited to keep an intimate environment. The full balance is due 7 days before the event. If you must cancel, please note there is no refunds on your deposit. If you cancel within 7 days of the training, we are not able to issue a refund of any kind.
Sign up and become the experienced, artistic injector you were meant to be!
If you’d like to sign up for one of Injector Jen’s trainings at Skin Esteem Institute, please submit the information below and a member of our staff will be in touch to discuss the next steps, or you can click the links below to sign up for our future Training Classes.
Would you like to model for Skin Esteem Institute?
For questions, email us at email@example.com or call (859) 287-4777. Thank you for your interest! We can’t wait to meet you and help put you on a path to greater success in your career!